Digital Marketing Manager
Purpose / Scope of Role:
To manage the digital marketing activities to promote LHH programs and services including: digital campaign management, advertising, and marketing material / online content development.
Needs to be a self-starter with the ability to work with limited technical oversight. The role is suitable for someone looking to work across the full scope of Marketing with wide autonomy for decision making and creativity. You will have freedom with digital strategy and how you choose to implement it, but also high accountability for bringing business and qualified leads to the sales team. This role requires someone that is comfortable working in both strategy and execution. Unique Aspect: Our Vietnam business is powered by a large amount of content and ideas generated by LHH Global. As a marketer, you’ll be constantly adapting these ideas to the local market. Therefore, in this role you will uniquely be learning both broadly about the branding of a highly successful global business, while continuously sharpening your skills as a marketer for this market.
Reporting Relationship: Reports directly to Sales and Marketing Director
Employment Type: 6-month contract
Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Assist management in developing the integrated marketing plan.
- Advise Management on technical and creative aspects of digital marketing.
- Implement the plan and monitor & report on campaign effectiveness
- Manage the marketing budget.
- Identify new ways of elevating the brand of LHH in Vietnam
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press, online websites, forums and communities.
- Analyze, monitor and manage LHH online assets incl: websites, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google.
- Support sales team with lead generation and follow up sequence.
- Coordinate with Management and Team Leaders on marketing material requirements.
- Manage the design and production of online and offline marketing materials.
- Support the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Identify opportunities for sponsorship as well as organizing events to promote the LHH brand.
- Produce detailed proposals for events (i.e. timelines, venues, staffing and budgets, etc.)
- Build relationships with agencies and media and liaise with them to promote events.
- Manage and maintain marketing related CRM system and mailing lists.
- Fortnightly reporting to management.
Qualifications and Experience
- BA degree or 3 year Diploma in Marketing
- 4+ years experience in Marketing preferably within the professional services industry
- You must have experience running digital campaigns over email, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google or all four!
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Vietnamese and English.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Adwords, Conversion/goal tracking, CRM/Email Campaigns, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, WordPress.
- Nice to Have: light SEO experience and keyword research.