We are looking for new talent to join the rocket team!
About the job
As a member of the Operations Team, coordinate the delivery of LHH services to clients, which may include:
- Work with the project team to align on deliverables and timeline.
- Provide support to candidates (individuals) and act as the first POC for feedback.
- Support consultants assigned to the client project.
- Coordinate logistics and administrative support.
- Support with reporting and stakeholder meetings as required.
A self-starter with the ability to work with limited oversight. You are proactive and energetic, with a willingness to learn new tasks and take on new responsibilities. This role requires someone that is comfortable working with complexity; and has excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail.
Our LHH Vietnam business is part of The Adecco Group. The role is suitable for someone looking to work in a professional international consultancy environment. Therefore, in this role, you will be learning about the operations of a highly successful global business, while continuously sharpening your skills as a Project Manager expert for this market.
Qualifications and Experience
- BA degree or higher in a relevant subject.
- 2+ years experience as a project co-ordinator / office administrator / or executive assistant, preferably within the professional services industry.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills – both Vietnamese and English.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- High attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
Reporting Relationship: Reports directly to Head of Operations.
Employment Type: Full-time.