Best Practice Guide for Career Transition and Outplacement Support
We support clients on navigating the complexity of Career Transition and Outplacement projects
Why do organizations choose LHH’s Career Transition solutions
Scope: we support client’s through downsizing, voluntary or forced redundancies, restructuring, layoffs, and reduction in force.
Cost-saving innovation: we offer affordable & competitive packages for all client budgets.
Flexible & customizable solutions: We customize solutions suitable for clients varying needs. We offer job-search, entrepreneurial and retirement road-maps.
Find better jobs faster: 758 people in Vietnam embarked on amazing new career adventures in the last 6 months with our help. 82% of them negotiate equal or better positions.
To learn more about how we can help, get our Best Practice Guide for Career Transition and Outplacement Support for FREE now.
This best practice guide will provide insights and case studies for career transition strategies:
- Protect brand at an early stage: Ensure each employee stays productive and focused, while the organisation plans the next steps.
- Protect brand during and after redundancy: maintain team engagement and productivity during periods of change. Develop an open mindset to facilitate both internal and external employment opportunities.
- Redeploy: Enable individuals to identify and leverage their transferable skills to source new roles within the organization, successfully explore and source external opportunities and proactively develop their careers.
- Re-Skill / Up-Skill: Provide non-impacted employees with targeted training to advance current skills or gain new skills & knowledge.
- Outplacement Support: Consider offering impacted employees with programs to enable them with the skills and knowledge to land better opportunities faster.
We can help your organizations and people
Career Transition & Outplacement Support
While dedicated, personal career coaching remains at the heart of everything we do, we’ve evolved outplacement to align with today’s digital hiring and recruiting methods. And with the introduction of upskilling and reskilling resources, we’re helping candidates land in today’s most in-demand jobs.
LHH’s redeployment solutions can help your company shift from a replaceable workforce to a renewable one. We combine AI matching technology, assessments and coaching with reskilling and upskilling resources, all packaged in an internal mobility program. Whether you’re trying to reduce the impact of an upcoming restructuring or build a long-term redeployment system, we’ll help you unlock the skills, capabilities and possibilities to make your workforce a true force.
LHH’s consultants support and work closely with the Project Team / HR on project planning to minimise risk to the organisation, ensure business continuity, and maintain employee productivity.
Training designed to support notifying managers and HRMs to prepare for and conduct a notification meeting.
Manager Notification Training
LHH Career Consultants available day of notification to meet with employees for pulse check, provide overview of Career Transition benefits and help them focus on their immediate next steps.
Case Study: Reorganisation _ Financial Service client
Supporting our client through reorganisation
In an effort to transform their business to Client Centricity and better support to their agencies, our client announced a strategic transformation related to the massive re-organization in a year by merging customer services & operation function, restructuring national Franchise Functions, eliminating Branch Accountants, outsourcing IT support division and transferring the tea ladies/drivers to outsourcing partners, which involving 500++ impacted employees.
The company needed to keep employees engaged and productive during the long period of ambiguity. It was important to our client to establish and execute a local best practice transition services model to support Head of BU, HR & Legal Team to smoothly handle the legitimate process and support the impacted employees with their transition.
A 3-phased solution to support all client employees, both before and after they’re impacted by the internal re-oganisation.
- Pre-planning – focused on building employment relation frameworks (mutual agreement _ reduction in force) & time lines, red flags on potential issues/risks, involvements of stakeholders (BU, legal, HR), consulting on back-up plan, severance packages & suggestions on working with DOLISA, Trade Union, difficult cases, ad-hoc problems.
- Communication – focused on helping communication process (scripts and training) to Leadership Team, notifiers, Trade Union, DOLISA, Non-impacted employee and impacted employees (Group and 1:1 communication) and dealing with difficult employees & risks involvements.
- Transition – focused on helping employees understand their transition benefits by consultants on-site support on D-day. We also offered retraining sessions and individual support by starting connecting them to new job opportunities.
RESULTS & CLIENT IMPACT
During the first 12 months of the program, we:
- Delivered 3 pre-planning consultancy to 5 groups of employees with 5 different employment relation frameworks.
- Supported to ensure business continuity and productivity with successful transition of over 500 impacted employees.
- Supported the project team to eliminate all most the risks within the project time line and meet the required deadlines for termination.
- 98% employees signed mutual agreement and 10% impactedemployees were redeployed into other functions.
- Helped 86% of employees successfully transition into new jobs or joining entrepreneurship roadmap & Active Retirement.
Contact us to learn more about our Outplacement solutions or Speak to our Experts
To learn more about how we can help
you achieve your goals, contact us now.
This is a part of our Career Transition, Outplacement and Mobility service
Career Transition, Outplacement and Mobility
Re-energize your workforce and help your employees realize their true potential