LHH’s Coach the Coach™ – The ICF-Accredited Certification Program
LHH’s Coach the Coach™ Certification Program is an internationally accredited ICF coaching certification program held in Vietnam that focuses on Business and Executive Coaching.
This course is designed to provide a strong foundation for all business leaders to become certified internal and external coaches through a consistent coaching model and globally proven practices.
So if you are a rising talent looking to gain a competitive advantage by growing your leadership skillset, or if you are already a senior leader looking to create a positive coaching & performance culture at your organization, then this course is for you.
You Will Learn
- The LHH Four-Phase Results Based Coaching Model™ – used daily by 1000+ LHH Executive Coaches worldwide.
- LHH Six Coaching Practices.
- The ICF Definition of Coaching.
- The ICF Code of Ethics.
- The Eleven ICF Coaching Competencies.
LHH’s Coach the Coach™ program Structure
Over a 6 month period, LHH Coach the Coach™ combines cohort workshops, small group sessions, individual 1-on-1 coaching with an LHH Master Coach, and self-study online learning via LHH’s online coaching portal. Every aspect of the course is overseen by the Master Coach, with individualized help from other members of LHH’s coaching team.
All 60 hours of the LHH Coach the Coach contribute to the International Coach Federations Associate Coach Certification. Upon successful completion of the course, graduates will be awarded an LHH Executive Coach Certification, and be eligible to undertake the steps needed to attain ICF ACC accreditation.
What Course Graduates Can Do
Upon successful completion of the program, as a Coach you will be able to:
- Coach business leaders, peers, direct reports and others with confidence and skill to become more effective in their respective functions.
- Successfully recognize what stage of the coaching process a coachee is in, and apply the appropriate coaching model or technique to help them succeed.
- Leverage LHH’s globally proven coaching methodology & frameworks to help drive performance during both formal coaching engagements as well as in-the-moment coaching conversations.
As a Professional, you will:
- Increase your visibility to both peers and senior management as a credible leader due to your cross-functional coaching capability.
- Apply your coaching skills in a variety of contexts, e.g., support high individual and team performance by applying coaching methodologies, increase the effectiveness of new hires during on boarding, lead and manage others during change initiatives, increasing team and leadership understanding, and enact strategies to better motivate, retain, and engage key talent.
- Join an exclusive network of 2020 Certified LHH Executive Coaches and 20,000 ICF certified coaches around the world, giving you an unrivaled opportunity to network and learn from others.
- Stand out significantly in the local Vietnam job market where effective leadership coaching is highly valued.
As an Individual, you will:
- Find greater satisfaction in your work, as coaching others is inherently rewarding and builds strong relationships.
- Take pride in the positive value you’re creating in the lives of those around you.
- Grow as an individual while making deep, lasting connections with your Master Coach and the other Coach the Coach participants – a treasured benefit of joining the LHH Coach the Coach program.
Course Credentials & Certifications
All participants who successfully complete this program will be certified as an LHH Certified Executive Coach – a distinction known around the world.
Further, this course meets 100% of the 60 Training Hours required of the ICF’s Approved Coach Specific Training Hours credential path. Therefore, for those who wish to apply for and undertake the additional required coaching hours to become an ICF Associate Certified Coach (or ACC, outlined here), included in the course fee is guidance on how to apply.
Start Date & Course Fees
Start Date: 21, 22, 23 Jan 2021.
Duration: 6 months.
Structure: Blended approach, including full group workshops, trio and individual (1:1) coaching sessions, with our LHH Certified Master Coach, and self-study through LHH’s online coaching portal.
Contact Us To Learn More
To learn more about the course, please fill out the registration form below or dial 028 6684 1563. Our team will follow up with you shortly. As seats are limited, we only hold places on a first-come, first-served basis.
To learn more about how we can help
you achieve your goals, contact us now.
Other Services in Leadership Development
Scale coaching throughout all levels of your organization to elevate and accelerate performance.
Our programs create confident, capable and inspiring leaders who can change company cultures, drive performance, and improve employee engagement.