Talent Management Strategies to Respond to The New Normal
We will host on-demand webinar(s) to support leaders on how to navigate their organizations through change and bounce back stronger.
The global pandemic has forced us to re-imagine the way we operate and transform organizations.
“Whether your organization is planning, executing or reviewing plans, we are here to help.”
Register our webinar for Free now!
Topic 1: How to develop a future-proof workforce in the new normal.
Topic 2: How to build a resilience workforce in the post COVID-19.
Topic 3: How to handle redundancies professionally.
Top 3 benefits that participants will receive from the webinar(s):
Insights from LHH’s 20+ years of operations in Vietnam (50+ years globally).
Best practice and actionable solutions to manage workforce change.
A chance to connect and share with senior level colleagues and partners.
For your information, we added 3 related white-papers for each topic
How to develop a future-proof workforce in the new normal.
The New Talent Strategy explains why corporate and HR leaders should revisit their talent management as the world of work is changing.
- The perfect storm that has dramatically changed the world of work.
- Segmenting talent to maximize the productivity.
- An organizational perspective.
- From replaceable to renewable: future-proof your workforce.
- A new talent strategy.
How to build a resilience workforce in the post COVID-19
The Essential Guide to Building a Resilient Workforce whitepaper helps you understand more about the following:
- Why resiliency is important.
- Benefits of a resilient workforce.
- 9 tips to boost resiliency
- People leader self-assessment.
- Be Ready for the challenges ahead.
How to handle redundancies professionally
The Essential Guide to Socially Responsible Outplacement provides an end-to-end outplacement process that supports your people and business through redundancies.
- The importance of socially responsible outplacement.
- Checklist for conducting a layoff notification meeting.
- Support for small and medium businesses in transition.
As a thought leader in the consulting industry, we are dedicated to helping organizations plan strategies that address and support both individual and business needs.
To learn more about how we can help
you achieve your goals, contact us now.
Other Services in Organizational Development
LHH’s Organization Development practice simplifies the most difficult workforce transformation challenges into discrete and executable pieces.