Career Coach / Consultant (Associate)
Career Coach / Consultant (Associate) – Ho Chi Minh/Ha Noi
- Do you have a passion for helping people in career transition?
- Do you enjoy inspiring individuals to improve their interviewing, resume and networking skills to find their career quickly?
- Are you a natural networker? Do you find joy connecting individuals to people, companies and opportunities?
- Are you looking for part-time work coaching and motivating people to find their next career opportunity?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, I would love to talk to you about opportunities at LHH Vietnam.
Join our team at LHH Vietnam as a Career Coach / Consultant (Associate). The primary responsibilities of a Career Consultant is to deliver career transition services to program participants according to LHH quality standards through one-on-one coaching and/or facilitation of workshops/meetings., This role is on an Associate (project – freelance) basis and is focussed on utilizing and guiding candidates on the full range of LHH resources to conduct an effective career search. The number of hours is flexible and will vary from week to week.
We are also seeking experienced Career Consultants that can support Client companies with planning restructuring activities, and consultants that can guide candidates towards other career roadmaps incl: Entrepreneurship, Retirement, or entering the Gig Economy.
Provides high quality consultation services to participants through one-on-one coaching, training, and group facilitation according to LHH program standards.
- Effectively handles caseload as business needs require.
- Maintains up-to-date records of all activities with participants.
- Utilizes LHH career transition tools as prescribed by LHH standards.
- Ability to work independently and proactively to meet candidates’ needs.
- Coach candidates to assist in determining career direction.
- Develop and improve communication strategies.
- Use multiple approaches, with an emphasis on networking, to uncover opportunities.
- Coach candidates through interviewing for jobs and negotiating C&B.
- Utilize technology and social media methodologies as part of a successful search strategy.
- Facilitate training and other group sessions to maximize adult learning.
Required Experience / Characteristics
- While specific profession and industry experience is not required, an extensive business background is necessary. Particularly relevant career background includes human resources, training, general management, recruiting, consulting as well as mentoring and coaching.
- Diverse industry and career background, personal and/or professional experience in career transition along with strong knowledge of the hiring process are preferred.
- Consultants must have strong writing and organization skills as well as computer and presentation skills.
- Applicants must live in the area and be available Monday – Friday, during normal business hours.
- Experience working in agile environments.
Other Desired Experience / Characteristics
- Attention to detail.
- Organization skills.
- Ability to Represent LHH / Deliver our Programs and Services.
- Exceptional Interpersonal Skills.
- Resume/Cover Letter/Business Communication Writing Skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.