Our People Development programs create confident, capable and inspiring leaders
who can change company cultures, drive performance, and improve employee engagement.
Customised Learning & Development Content
Traditional leadership development has been based on the flawed theory that everyone follows the same linear path to reaching their full potential. But the world has changed and it’s clear that there are no straight lines on the path towards great leadership.
It’s time for a radically different approach that works for leaders and their companies. Your leaders and managers need to embrace and develop new competencies and behaviors like greater empathy and EQ, resilience, agility, and virtual leadership.
We design development interventions around the key transitions and reinventions every leader faces, so they can reach their full potential through every stage of their non-linear, fluid, unpredictable careers.
Flexible, modular content distributed over time.
Truly personalized, blended learning experiences focused on reflection and habit change.
Appropriate balance between developing strengths and managing derailers.
Activation and transfer are the heroes – not the learning event.
LHH leadership development modules come to life through adaptive learning journeys that enable personalized development across the key career moments every leader experiences.
- Integrate. When leaders are new to a team, function, or organization, we help them step in with greater self-awareness to build relationships and hit the ground running.
- Elevate. When leaders are stuck where they are, we help them explore the barriers and step up to reboot their careers.
- Navigate. We help new leaders move through the choppy waters of organizational life, where success is measured in terms of the output of others.
- Accelerate. When you recognize the leadership potential of those on the cusp of greatness, we help them achieve superstar status.
Coaching delivers the highest individual and business impact over a sustained period. That’s why we believe that everyone – and every business – can benefit from coaching. With more than 50 years in human-centered coaching and a global bench of more than 2,000 coaches, we offer a full spectrum of in-person and virtual coaching solutions to help leaders and organizations reach their potential.
- Executive coaching. Enables tailored goals and leverages assessments that support personalized growth for individuals.
- Group coaching. Insights, awareness, and shared reflection exercises create the foundation for teams and groups to collaborate more effectively.
- Build a coaching culture. For organizations looking to build coaching capabilities in leaders; programs can be integrated with existing development programs or used to develop an International Coach Federation-certified pool of internal coaches.
- LHH Coach Credentialing Program. All our coaches go through a rigorous digital credentialing process that goes above and beyond industry norms to ensure that your employees get the best support possible. Learn more.
Leading From The Middle™
If in the rapidly evolving world, you need to:
Increase leaders’ confidence in managing change
Improve leadership accountability at a personal, team, organizational and stakeholder levels
Develop leaders’ ability to build accountable teams
Stimulate strategic thinking
Our experts will help your mid-level managers to:
Change their mindset and behavior until accountability becomes natural
Create a development plan on how they will think and act differently to influence stakeholders
Develop personal resilience skillsets
Think strategically and influence to drive result
Build culture and drive engagement
Build and lead accountable teams through commitment and effective feedback
Manage conflict and deal with issues
Lead change across the organization
The Accountable Manager™
The Accountable Manager™: This program was designed by Lee Hecht Harrison to build up Leader capability in 3 areas including Accountable to Myself, Accountable to My Team and Accountable to My Organization.
The Accountable Manager™ Program Overview
Making the transition from individual contributor to a manager can be a daunting challenge. Unfortunately, many new managers struggle to make this transition. In fact, nearly 60% of all managers underperform during their first two years, leading to performance gaps and employee turnover across the entire frontline. However it’s clear today that frontline managers matter more than ever. Their day-to-day performance impacts customer relationships and engagement of employees. To drive the performance of frontline managers, organizations need to support new candidates as they transition into their role, while also ensuring existing managers continue to develop the skills that will drive success.
Our clients were telling us that the market did not have a scalable solution built off of reputable thought leadership for new and existing front-line managers. In response to this need we created The Accountable Manager™, a management fundamentals training program that equips new managers with the mindset and skills needed to not only lead, but lead with greater accountability. The program is organized around three building blocks to drive accountability at the personal, team and organizational level.
For more information
Please complete the form below, our experts will reach out to you shortly.