Sales and Marketing Director
Sales and Marketing – D7, HCMC
- Do you have a passion for Sales?
- Do you enjoy inspiring and supporting individuals to achieve their Sales targets?
- Are you a natural networker and enjoy connecting with people?
- Do you love the thrill of chasing and closing deals?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, I would love to talk to you about opportunities at LHH Vietnam.
Join our team at LHH Vietnam as the Sales and Marketing Director. The primary responsibilities of the Sales and Marketing Director is to lead the country sales and marketing teams and provide the design and implementation of strategic sales activities and development for the team in Vietnam. This role will support the Managing Partner of Vietnam, work closely with the finance team on profitability of proposed projects, and collaborate closely with operations to ensure delivery meets client commitments. This role is on a full-time basis.
Reporting Relationship: Reports directly to the Managing Partner, Vietnam
Direct Reports: Yes, Vietnam Sales and Marketing team members consisting of Sales Admin, Sales Managers, Key Account Managers, Content / Strategy Marketing, Digital Marketing and Associate Graphic Design
Sales & Marketing Strategies
- Develops effective sales strategies for both Talent Development and Career Transition Lines of Business to achieve the countries total revenue target and revenue targets by Line of Business.
- Creates selling solutions for multiple layers within client organizations.
- Oversees market segmentation, sales processes, forecasting and pipeline management processes that are consistent with LHH procedures.
- Provides input on market awareness and customer requirements.
- Produces annual business/marketing plan and marketing events.
Consultative Selling Skills & Team Collaboration
- Cooperatively interacts with members of the Strategic Account Team and Talent Development sales resources to achieve sales objectives within the region.
- Builds strong relationships with Vietnam team as well as Sales Directors across the APAC region.
- Selects, manages and coaches salespeople and supports them in targeting prospects and penetrating existing accounts.
- Trains salespeople on consultative and insight selling skills that are solutions focused rather than product focused.
- Builds LHH presence in the community.
Account Expansion & Penetration
- Maintains several personal target accounts and supports local salespeople to increase total market share.
- Partners with various practice leaders within LHH, at regional and global level.
- Creates and participates in presentations, proposals, discussion documents, sales prospecting and other sales activities, as required.
Required Experience / Characteristics
- Demonstrated ability in sales planning and sales strategy development.
- Strong track record of managing salespeople and growing both existing and new service offerings.
- Capable of leading, managing and growing the sales processes of all LHH business lines.
- Able to recruit, direct, supervise and motivate numbers of individuals of varying skill levels.
- Proven record of consultative sales success with large national and local accounts
- Strong marketing capability and ability to organize marketing activities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and track record of leading effectively in a matrixed work environment.
- Highly organized, disciplined and success-motivated.
- Superior communication and presentation skills.
- Applicants must live in the area and be available Monday – Friday, during normal business hours.
- Experience working in agile environments.
- Sound understanding of internal and external technology tools including Salesforce.com, Zoho, MS365 and their report capabilities.
Other Desired Experience / Characteristics
- Attention to detail.
- Organization skills.
- Exceptional Interpersonal Skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.